Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to the Parks

Clear Creek Metro Park is outstanding. Without having seen all of the parks, it would not be fair to classify it as "the best," however, it certainly has my vote at this time.

I didn't get to walk it all because of my still mending foot, but, what I did see has me wanting to go back for more.  I walked the Cemetery Ridge Trail with Steve, met a couple of fellow hikers who gave us some  much needed information (there isn't a cemetery actually there), took a couple of pictures, and visited an old barn along the way. It was capped off by a great geocache find near the barn site and lunch in nearby Lancaster at Annie's Cheesecake and Teahouse.

I will definitely repeat this experience with Scott when he finally has a Saturday off!  Steve and I also want to go cemetery hunting as one of the fellow travelers we met told us of local lore that witches are buried or something to that effect in a nearby cemetery (we couldn't find it)!

Definitely found that "love of Paris" vibe at Clear Creek Metro.

FEET!
J. Cowuac is back!



hipstamatic Salvador Dreamcanvas of Downtown Lancaster, Ohio
In the Woods

Amazing SKY!

1 comment: