Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Is it cheating….

…if you are looking for Paris in Columbus, Ohio and get sidetracked by a trip to New York City? There's no doubt in my mind that elements of Paris could be found in the City that Never Sleeps, but, I wonder if it's a fair comparison?

                                              Strawberry Fields…...



I don't care. It's our journey and our blog so I'm going to share a little of our trip to New York with a focus on Central Park for now.  Central Park definitely has elements of Paris. Their are city gardens all over Paris. Central Park has everything to make it the show piece of the state…perhaps of the country in the way of urban parks.

Belvedere Castle is simply gorgeous. It was the perfect setting for a wedding picture that shows scale!



A wonderful place to write….
                                         wish I could live my life right on this bench…


                                      or maybe have the time to do some Tai Chi on a daily basis…

No comments:

Post a Comment